RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA PROCESSING
This is the website of Seacrets NV || Amandine Street 9 - 8400 Zandvoorde (Ostend)
YOUR PERSONAL DATA, OUR RESPONSIBILITY
On the WEFISHYOU.BE website, we collect a limited amount of personal data.
These data are managed by us. When you visit our site, we store
- your e-mail address if you enter it on this website
- all the information that you have voluntarily provided (e.g. contact details and the free text)
This information is used:
- to contact you
- to process your enquiries
- to contact you later for direct marketing purposes if necessary
The data will only be used and processed by employees of WEFISHYOU.BE.
In order to be able to answer your questions, we need your contact details. In addition, we have a legitimate interest to contact our customers from a marketing point of view about promotions, new products or other relevant information.
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: Amandinestraat 9 - 8400 Zandvoorde (Ostend)
When we receive or transfer your data on our website, we always use the coding technologies that are recognised as common standards within the IT sector. We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorised use or modification of information that we receive on our site.
Duration of data retention
All personal data is kept for 5 years after the last contact, legally required information is kept for 10 years.
You have the right to inspect and possibly correct your personal data. You have the right to object, free of charge, to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. You can send your request for inspection, correction or opposition to us via the contact page of this website. You can at all times submit a complaint to the privacy committee if you believe that we have handled your personal data incorrectly. This can be done via https://www.privacycommission.be/nl.
1.3. Types of cookies on this website Cookies can be classified according to their origin, their function and their life span.
- First-party cookies are those cookies which are placed by us on the domain vandermaesen.be. They ensure the proper functioning of our website and increase the quality of our services.
- Third-party cookies are cookies placed by a different domain name than that of the website visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a third party places a cookie through that website, this is a third-party cookie. For cookies placed by third parties, please refer to the statements these parties provide on their respective websites. Please note that we cannot exert any influence on the content of those statements or on the content of the cookies of those third parties. These anonymous cookies are there to make your user experience better and more personal.
We can further divide the first and third-party cookies into, among others:
- Functional cookies are cookies that make sure the website functions properly. They keep information about your choices and preferences on our website (e.g. cookies for remembering login or registration, remembering your language preference, remembering the products in your shopping cart). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They have nothing to do with the mere technical support of the website. Non-functional cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies.
o Cookies with static purposes make it possible to check which pages of the website you visit, where your computer is located etc. (Google analytics, Google tag manager). (Google analytics, Google tag manager, Chameleon, Hotjar).
o Cookies with social purposes allow the user to share the content of the visited website via social media directly with others (facebook, twitter, linkedin, YouTube).
Cookies can also be divided according to their lifetime:
- Permanent cookies:
These cookies remain on the user's device for the duration specified in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the website that placed the cookie (e.g. cookies placed by social media like Facebook, Google Analytics etc). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies.
- Session cookies:
These cookies allow us to simplify and link a user's actions during a browser session. A browser session begins when a user opens the browser window and ends when they close the browser window. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
1.4 Accepting cookies On your first visit to our website, you will be asked to accept our different types of cookies. You can block cookies by activating the browser setting that allows you to refuse the placing of cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block cookies, you may not be able to access (certain parts of) our website.
- Internet Explorer
The website www.youronlinechoices.com gives you a list of all organisations that have placed cookies on your own computer and any log-on name. Here you can disable cookies from specific parties. 1.6. More information about cookies Useful information about cookies can be found here: www.aboutcookies.org